Congrats Dan and Chrissy!

Last week my cousin Danny married his long time girlfriend, Chrissy, of 8 years! The wedding was beautiful.
What was really awesome, is that they hired my brother, Brian, to be their photographer. This is my third time to see him in action - he does an amazing job each time!
Along with my brother, his kids came along too - it was great seeing them! I miss my niece and nephew a lot.
My cousin Stephanie (Danny's sister) also flew in for the festivities with her 2 girls and husband.
It was a great family weekend!

Andrew looking good in his tie!


Mariah and Grandma smiling for the camera


Josh, Tyler, Jared and Chris having a good time.


Andrew and Brenden - what's with the blank face?!


The server served Josh 3 desserts!


Pretty girls: Mariah, Halee, me, and Danielle


Stephanie and I - hot blondes!


Josh, Jared and Brian having a good time


Emma and I - she was so cute in her flower girl dress!


Sexy Ladies - my mom and her sisters: Kathryn, mom, Margy and Karleen


Jared and Brian huggin' it up


Mariah with her Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home