I tag Shelley!

1. Where is your cell phone? in my purse
2. Where is your significant other? working
3. Your hair color? blond
4. Your mother's name? Kris
5. Your father's name? Donny
6. Your favorite thing, not person? my mac laptop
7. Your dream last night? I never remember my dreams
8. Your dream goal? Stay at home mom running my stationery business
9. The room you're in? office room
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? dying too young
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Bigger house and watching our kids grow up
13. Where were you last night? Home with the family
14. What you’re not? unhappy
15. One of your wish list items? Bigger home
16. Where you grew up? Half Orange County, CA - other half Sycamore, IL
17. The last thing you did? some work
18. What are you wearing? Sweater with jeans
19. Your TV?
20. Your pet? Dog - Billy
21. Your computer? Love it!
22. Your mood? Happy
23. Missing someone? yes...
24. Your car? Pacifica
25. Something you’re not wearing? a hat
27. Your summer? Awesome - I was off all summer!
28. Love someone? OF course, hubby, Andrew, Jack, mom and dad, family and friends
29. Your favorite color? Purple, Green and Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? a few weeks ago

1 Comment:

  1. The Freeman's said...
    Thanks Jen!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home