Around the house

Well, the groundhog saw his shadow again! I think I overhead on the news that the groundhog has not seen his shadow a handful of times - oh well, another 6 weeks of winter!
So we have been keeping busy. Here are some pics of what has been going on "around the house".

I introduced Jack to graham crackers this month - and oh my! does he love them.
Here are some pics of him stuffing his face with them!
And thanks to my friend Alison who made his adorable hat!!!




Andrew got the Wii Fit this month for his Wii. Here he is doing some sort of balancing act on it. It's really cool - we really enjoy playing it together as a family.


One day I was sitting in the chair and pushed Jack closer to the window so he could see out. He soon discovered the curtain and started playing "Where's the baby?" One of his favorite games!

Where's the Baby?


There he is!



Jack showing his teeth off - he now has 6 total (2 on the top and 4 on the bottom)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home