California Trip - Part 4

Okay! This is the last part of our trip.

After we spent the day at the zoo and lunch downtown, we decided to go the beach one more time. I am really happy we did because they next day ended up being a little colder and overcast.
Of course, Jack loved it!
That evening we went to dinner with my Dad, Maria, Uncle Butch, Aunt Sarah and their son Alex. We haven't seen Butch and Sarah since our wedding, so that was a nice treat.
The next day and our last my Dad came up with a great idea to go whale watching. It was a lot of fun. Jack was a trooper.
Overall, our trip was very busy but I wouldn't change one thing (well, maybe more days!). I am so happy we were able to do much and enjoy ourselves at the same time.

I love this picture of Jack.


Daddy giving loves to Jack Jack.


The tide was so low… they were are pretty far out. Jack loved chasing the seagulls.


Jack pointed at everything!


Mommy and Jack Jack enjoying the moment.


Can I say - Future model???


This picture turned out great. I love how blue the sky is.


Had to have one shot with his tummy showing!


Daddy playing with Jack - he got him pretty high up.


My Dad got this bottle of tequila for Christmas, we thought is funny that Jack was just a little taller.



Grandpa and Jack looking for whales.



Here is the tail fin of a whale. It was a mommy and baby together heading back North.


Daddy finally got Jack to sleep!


This whale came so close to the boat - it was awesome.


Saying hi to the captain.


Our last pics of our trip with the San Diego skyline behind us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home